A sudden, unforeseen expense, or maybe a desire to build a positive credit history – are situations in which a quick loan can help. However, regardless of the reason why we want to take advantage of payday pay, the most important thing is to receive money as soon as possible. How fast can the loan be? And how can it help you get a loan on better terms?
A recipe for a quick loan
In a quarter of an hour we can prepare a second breakfast, read an interesting article or clean the desk. In 15 minutes we can also receive payday pay. It is real, but it depends on us and several conditions. The sooner we verify your account and data, the faster the cash will be in our account. The activities themselves in the loan company take place automatically. So if you have an account in the same bank as the loan company, and you do not have any arrears due to other financial obligations, the whole process can easily close in a few minutes. However, when we are registered in any type of BIK database, BIK.
or BIG, we may have a problem getting a loan in a quarter. Therefore, it’s worth taking care of your financial credibility.
With a positive decision of the loan company and granting us payday cash payment, it is a pure formality. The problem may appear only at night and during the weekend. Then we will wait for the decisions until the next business day. So if you need an urgent loan, try to plan it well.
Write your credit history
Better one than none. Talking about credit history. Its creation requires time and effort. Is it worth it? Definitely yes. Why? A positive credit history makes us credible in the eyes of a financial institution, which in turn increases our chances of getting a loan and better conditions. On the other hand, a bad credit history or lack of credit history may result in:
- granting a loan for a shorter period than we applied for or for a lower amount than we wanted
- higher commission
- higher credit margin
- not granting a loan or credit
A high salary, timely payment of bills or a good history in the Credit Information Bureau (BIK) often do not guarantee us a positive credit decision. So what else can we do?
- First, remember to grant consent to the storage and processing of information about our credit history by BIK on the occasion of a loan or credit. If we do not agree, we will be someone without a credit history, even if we have one. For the financial institution in which we apply for a loan, this means one thing – low credibility.
- Secondly, there are several ways to build or improve your credit history. One of them is the purchase of a computer or other installment product. Regular repayment will help us build a positive image of the borrower. We will achieve a similar effect by taking a quick loan. Here too, timely payment of liabilities will contribute to creating a positive credit history. It is the regular repayment of liabilities that has the greatest impact on the assessment of our financial credibility.
- Thirdly – a positive credit history can somehow be built from scratch by young people who have just graduated, as well as those who want to improve their image of the borrower. Most importantly, pay all liabilities on time